Chevron is one of the easiest pattern for me in crochet. Here are great examples and lovely patterns you can try. Don’t forget to check out last 2 link list about pineapple stitch pattern and crocodile stitch patterns
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate link.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Chevron Wash Cloth – KatiDCreations
- Tropical Waves – Lacy Chevron Top For Little Girls – My Hobby Is Crochet
- Triple Ripple Chevron Throw – Posh Pooch Designs
- Chevron Market Bag – Cre8tion Crochet
- Neutral Chevron Crochet Blanket – Rescued Paw Designs
- Simply Easy Chevron Crochet Bracelet – Oombawka Design Crochet
- Chevron Lace Infinity Scarf – Moogly
- Ripple Pillow Cover (16″) – Charmed By Ewe
- Graphic Chevron Clutch – Fiber Flux
- Bible Cover or Case – Katie’s Crochet Goodies
Crazy for Chevrons – $8.99
Stitch 8 stunning designs using the ever-popular chevron or ripple stitch. Projects include a colorful full-size afghan, an octopus baby afghan, baby booties, a baby headband, summer scarf, tote and more! All items are made using DK-weight and worsted-weight yarns. Tote uses size 18 Omega Nylon Thread .