10 Free Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns NB to Child Sizes.
I postponed stitch pattern collection series for a while and began to search sweater and cardigan patterns for this week’s link list. The weather is getting cold, so you have to keep all your family members snug and cozy. It’s better to start crocheting sweaters right now especially, for your little ones. I picked up newborn and child size patterns for this week. Enjoy!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Hope you interested to know more about how to crochet and design your own sweater. Check these 3 online classes.
10 Free Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns Newborn to Child Sizes
You have many choices in these 10 sweater and cardigan patterns.
- X Marks The Spot Cardi – Pattern Paradise
- Kodi’s Cosy V-Neck Sweater – AG Handmades
- Newborn Cheer Sweater – KT and the Squid
- Newborn Baby Cardigan (Easy) – Lisa Auch
- Nadie The Fox- A Unisex Sweater – The Country Willow
- Cap Sleeve Cardigan – Repeat Crafter Me
- Loopy Love Baby Sweater – Moogly
- Toddler Striped Sweater – Cre8tion Crochet
- Unisex Baby Sweater “Heartbeat” – My Hobby Is Crochet
- Grit Stitch Sweater – Maladoras Creations
Most of these patterns have made with worsted yarns. I have listed below, some worsted yarns I found from Craftsy, KnitPicks and Amazon. Online shopping is easy and great for busy lifestyles. Craftsy