10 free crochet patterns for treating yourself after crocheting dozens of crochet gift for others.
You may have done lots of crochet projects for your family members, friends, customers and even for charities last year. That’s why it’s time to treat yourself. Start making some crochet item for yourself in the beginning of the year.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate link.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list
- Andy Crochet Hand Warmer – Rescued Paw Designs
- Wrap Bracelet With Button – One Dog Woof
- Stash ‘n Dash Clutch – Pattern Paradise
- Doubled Pineapples Fling Wrap – Crochet Kim
- Cloud Dance Tote – KT and the Squid
- Crochet hooded sweater – Maz Kwok’s Designs
- Whimsical Penelope’s Floral Slouch – Simply Collectible
- Snow Bound Cowl – Posh Pooch Designs
- Rhiannon Boot Cuffs – AG Handmades
- Starlight Women Slippers – My Hobby Is Crochet
Also check these beautiful crochet patterns if you like to buy or add them to your wish list.
I receive a small commission from these affiliate links below when you make a purchase. It means I can buy more yarns and you will free crochet patterns continuously from Crochet For You. Thank you for your help and support.