10 Free Crochet Applique Patterns.
Crochet appliques are fun to make and perfect solution for your leftover yarns. You can use crochet appliques on hats, baby dresses, blankets and as ornaments for decorating on anything you want.
Sometimes I added them on invitation cards and birthday cards I create. These 10 crochet appliques make me thrill when I saw them because they are fun and adorable. 🙂
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list
- The Rising Sun – Made In Craftadise
- Crochet Pineapple Applique – Rescued Paw Designs
- Crochet Balloons Applique – Petals to Picots
- Heart Strawberry Appliqué – Golden Lucy Crafts
- Crochet Whale Applique – Daisy Cottage Designs
- Mini Crochet Stars – Whistle and Ivy
- Fancy Flower – Pattern Paradise
- Playful Penguin Crochet Applique – Simply Collectible
- Crochet Daisy Applique – Maz Kwok’s Designs
- Crochet Ladybug Applique – Repeat Crafter Me