10 Free Crochet Patterns Using Traditional Crochet Granny Square.
As a basic and traditional crochet pattern, granny square is one of the popular crochet patterns in the crochet world. And it’s a very good crochet project for a beginner to crochet. 🙂
Since it’s my one of first beginner project when I start to learning crochet, I still like to make them. Of course, you can make many crochet projects small to large using these granny squares together.
Check out these 10 free crochet patterns made by using traditional crochet granny square below.
If you are going to make crochet granny square, you must know how to join granny square together. Here is a great tutorial on Underground Crafter >> How to join granny squares with the slip stitch. In this tutorial, you will see more ways to joining granny squares with mattress stitch, whip stitch, and single crochet too.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for more seaming methods in crochet?
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list
- Boho Fringe Granny Square Crochet Purse – Mama In A Stitch
- Granny Crochet Pillow Patterns – Petals to Picots
- Women’s Granny Crop Top Crochet Pattern – The Lavender Chair
- Granny Squared Crochet Top – One Dog Woof
- Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder – Mama In A Stitch
- Crochet Granny Square Earrings – Whistle and Ivy
- Granny’s Messenger Bag – Tangled Happy
- Granny Square Blanket – Daisy Cottage Designs
- Not Granny’s Bangle Bracelet – Simply Collectible Crochet
- Granny Square Star Stitch Slouchy – KatiDCreations