10 Free Crochet Patterns for Winter.
I know I was a bit late to post this link list. Because last December I was making link collections for Planned Pooling Crochet and Messy Bun Hats (click on the links and you can go to the posts if you miss them). I hope you enjoyed them, too.
I am planning to make winter free crochet pattern list, especially for babies in near future. So stay in touch with Crochet For You.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Crochet Sweater Boots – Make & Do Crew
- Millbrook Chunky Mittens – One Dog Woof
- Cara Cowl – Rescued Paw Designs
- The Cascade Cardigan – All About Ami
- Joyful and Bright Winter Earwarmer – Oombawka Design Crochet
- Crochet Warm Embrace Poncho – Maz Kwok’s Designs
- Snowdrift Slouch Hat – Little Monkeys Crochet
- Winter Rays Scarf – Left in Knots
- Mod Heirloom Crochet Blanket – Mama In A Stitch
- Schrodinger’s Cat Hat – Charmed By Ewe
Imagine the leisurely feel of this generous and cozy topper on a winter’s day. Prepare yourself for tons of compliments on the style! Includes sizes S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL) Sample made using 5 (5, 6, 7, 8, 8) hanks of Berroco® Vintage® worsted-weight yarn and size H/8/5mm hook.