Lighter and Brighter 10 Free Crochet Patterns.
After spending a couple of winter months for heavy crochet projects, it is time to switch to brighter and lighter crochet projects for warmer months. You may also like to try some small and portable crochet patterns which are easier to take with you on a day out this summer. Scarves and shawls in lightweight are also great to add to your wardrobe. And some lacy and airy hats for any occasion. Try these lighter and brighter 10 free crochet patterns with some different bright colors. Enjoy. 🙂
Have you not to crochet something for this Easter yet? Get the ideas for quick and easy crochet patterns for Easter here.
Disclosure: This blog contains affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list
- Honey Bird Triangle Scarf – Hopeful Honey
- Dragonfly Slouchy Hat – Pattern Paradise
- Hip Squares Beach Tote – The Stitchin Mommy
- Pocket Full of Posies Vest – The Lavender Chair
- Chevron Kitchen Towel – Crochet Dreamz
- Tulip Chevrons Baby Dress – Crochet Kim
- Crochet Lacy Oversized Top – Mas Kwok’s Designs
- Island Lace Scarf – Fiber Flux
- Fortun’s Hat – Moogly
- Mandala with Tulips – Crochet For You
Dress up your child’s wardrobe with this precious tunic. Made using 1 (1, 2, 2, 2, 2) ball(s) of King Cole Big Value Baby DK #3 light-weight yarn and a size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge. Instructions are written for size 2 (4, 6, 8, 10, 12) yrs.