Travel Essentials 10 Free Crochet Patterns.
Whether it is a day trip or a long trip, I hope these crochet patterns help you for a great travel experience. Below you will find some must have 10 free crochet patterns to keep you organized and comfy (even for your baby and you as a mom) while traveling. 🙂
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Diana Sunglasses Bag – Divine Debris
- Trendy Triangles Water Bottle Holder – Goddes Crochet
- Crochet Diaper Pouch – Whistle and Ivy
- Pocket Tissue Cover – Snappy Tots
- On the Go Snack Bag – Moogly
- Car Seat Cloak – Left in Knots
- Owl Car Seat Canopy – Left in Knots
- Crochet Gingham Picnic Blanket – Sewrella
- Owl Pocket Pillow – 5 Little Monsters
- Eve’s Reversible Tote Bag – Pattern Paradise
Step out in style wherever you roam with these unique slippers — easily turned into street shoes by simply adding a corded sole — and matching bag! Slippers and bag are made using a #4 worsted-weight cotton yarn. Corded soles are made using jute, hemp, cord or twine. Instructions are written for sizes small, medium, large and extra-large, and include detailed, step-by-step instructions with pictures and symbol crochet. The bag is lined, with several inner-pockets, and zip for closure. Tutorial included in instructions for handles and buttons! Bag measures approximately 19.4″ x 15.4″ x 5.5″.