10 Free Crochet Socks Patterns for Everyone.
A comfy pair of crochet socks is another great gift idea for everyone. It’s also great to expand your crochet skill. If you have never crocheted socks like me, I think this time of the year is perfect for the try it.
I like to start with small size 😀 Crochet socks for babies. Look at no #2 in this link list. And #3, #5 for basic adult crochet socks. I love the stylish look of #1 #6 and #7 socks patterns. #4 is perfect for guys and #8, #9 and #10 great for everyday use.
Disclosure This blog contains affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
Please click on the website/blog name to get the pattern.
- Valerie’s Knee High Socks – The Lavender Chair
- Tiny Socks for Tiny Feet – Croby Patterns
- House Ankle Socks – Crochet Kim
- Crochet Mustache Slipper Socks – Repeat Crafter Me
- X Stitch Challenge Slipper Socks – Pattern Paradise
- Crochet Collared Socks – Maz Kwock’s Designs
- Home All Day Slipper Socks – Fiber Flux
- Color Pop Socks – Melody’s Making
- Cozy Crochet Slipper Socks – B.Hooked Crochet
- Basic Slipper Socks – Crochet Zone