Link list 73: 10 Free Crochet Sea Creatures Patterns
10 Free Crochet Sea Creatures Patterns
Who does not like to make these cute sea creatures? 🙂 You know… they are all from under the sea. The place like another world exists in our world. You can make these sea creatures using your crochet skills.
Most of them can be used as toys for babies. Also, as a home decor. And there are some interesting crochet patterns inspired by sea creatures. That Shark Bag, Star Doily, Tissue Box Cover and a Seahorse Teether for babies caught my eyes.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Crochet Jellyfish – One Dog Woof
- Ocean Star Doily – Creative Crochet WorkShop
- Seahorse Teether – Stitches ‘N’ Scraps
- Shark Bag – The Cookie Snob
- Little Amigurumi Fish – Oombawka Design Crochet
- Crochet Baby Octopus Amigurumi – Whistle and Ivy
- Spiral Conch Shell – Rebeckah’s Treasures
- Crochet Crab – Repeat Crafter Me
- Whale Amigurumi – Cre8tion Crochet
- Get Whale Soon Tissue Box Cover – Moogly
Water Babies Amigurumi – $12.99
9 whimsical baby sea creatures all stitched in #4 worsted-weight yarn. Easy designs vary from a sweet seal to a formidable shark. Dimensions range from the Puffer Fish at 5″L to the Shark at 12″L.