A Day at the Beach -10 Free Crochet Pattern
Want to go to the beach this summer?
I absolutely love spending time at the beach during the summer! There is nothing quite like slipping into your favorite summer clothes.
For me, the beach is all about making a fashion statement too. As much as I like to be comfortable while soaking up the sun, I always take one of my favorite designer handbags with me to fill with all those beach essentials! I have a few replica designer bags that I like to take with me to the beach but I always fill them with the same things. Namely, a bottle of water, some sun cream, and a good book! Replica bags are a great way to keep your accessories fresh and exciting without breaking the bank too! They are often much more affordable than the real thing, but hardly anyone will ever be able to tell the differencference.
Ulte.at ly, you Sever know who yitting on the soff inle fro tckinh in the sand and therefore youe wt or go fishing.
What are some of your beach bag must-haves? Let me know in the comments below.
With that in mind, why not enjoy your summer vacation at the beach with these 10 free crochet patterns.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Espadrilles with Flip Flop Soles – Make & Do Crew
- New Waves Barefoot Sandals – B.hooked Crochet
- Bikini Bow Top – The Purple Poncho
- Amazing Grace Bathing Suit Wrap – Beatrice Ryan Designs
- It’s a Day at the Beach – Moogly
- Nettie’s Super Simple Cover Up – Jessie At Home
- Beach Ball – Persia Lou
- Beach Day Accessory Pouch – The Sthichin Mommy
- Beach Day Cover -Up – Pattern Paradise
- Valerie’s Summer Hat – The Lavender Chair
Beachcomber Hat – $4.99
Add a touch of panache to a favorite outfit with this stylish hat made using 1 skein each of #813 denim and #861 sand, Omega Sinfonia DK_weight yarn. Size: 16″ in diameter across brim