Crochet Spring Bunny Patterns – 10 free crochet patterns link list.
Here is the link list 93 with cute spring bunny patterns (including amigurumi, bags, hats, slippers, pillows and garland).
Don’t forget to check out other link lists for
- Quick and Easy 10 Free Crochet Patterns for Easter.
- 10 Free Crochet Easter Basket Patterns.
- 10 Free Crochet Chick and Bunny Patterns.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
Scroll down and click on the name of the website/blog to go the pattern
- Mr. and Mrs. Bunny Bag – Left in Knots
- Crochet Jumbo Amigurumi Bunny – Sewrella
- Snuggle Bunny Pillows – All About Ami
- Crochet Bunny Hat (newborn – toddler) – Make & Do Crew
- Classic Stuffed Bunny – One Dog Woof
- Crochet Bunny Slippers – Persia Lou
- Crochet Easter Bunny Garland – Sew Historically
- Chunky Bunny Crochet Hat – Repeat Crafter Me
- Ragdoll Spring Bunny – Spin a Yarn Crochet
- Pipsqueak Bunny Bag – A Crocheted Simplicity
3 adorable hats for your little one are crocheted using 1 skein each of King Cole Comfort Aran worsted-weight yarn in colors sky, cork, soft pink, cream and dill. The Ice Bear, Mouse and Bunny hats fit size 16″ (17 1/4″, 18 1/4″) in circumference x 6 1/2″ (7″, 7 1/2″) H. Skill Level: Easy.