Celtic Passion Boot Cuffs Crochet Pattern by Crochet For You.
This boot cuffs look fabulous with a great texture of the Celtic Weave or diagonal weave stitch. There is a matching beanie pattern to go with these boot cuffs.
Disclosure This blog contains affiliate links.
Don’t forget to add this pattern to Ravelry queue
Celtic Passion Beanie
Click on the photo below to go to the pattern post.
Skill level Intermediate
Finished size = small (this pattern can be adjusted to any size)
- Height 5″ and 11” around the cuff.
Materials (I used)
#4 – Medium/worsted weight yarns. (Total 115 yards)
- I used (C1) = Red heart Classic Dark Chambray (Approx: 80 yards).
- (C2) = Red Heart Super Saver Yarn 313 Aran (Approx: 35 yards).
- I-9, 5.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Gauge 12 sc x 15 rows = 4″ with 5.5mm crochet hook
Abbreviations/ special stitches
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- FPtr = front post treble crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- sk = skip
- *to = repeat * to the instructions.
- BLO = Back Loop Only
- (C1) = Color 1
- (C2) = Color 2
- This boot cuffs can be adjusted to any size.
- There are 2 parts in the pattern.
- Crochet multiple of 3 rows for the part 1 to get your desire Circumference.
- Part 1: work in rows and join 2 short sides together to make a cuff.
- Part 2: work in the long side of the cuff for the top part.
- beg ch does not count as st.
Celtic Passion Boot Cuffs Pattern
Part 1 (Get your desired circumference by crocheting multiple of 3 rows for the cuff)
Row 1: (C1) ch 11, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in each st across, turn. (10 sc sts)
Row 2 to 36: working in BLO, ch 1, sc in each st across, turn. (10 sc sts)
Joining: fold the piece in half and work through loops of both short sides. crochet sl st across. This is the right side of the boot cuff. Do not cut the yarn and start to work on the long side of the boot cuff.
Part 2 (Work in long side of the boot cuff for the top part)
Round 1: (C1) ch 1, hdc in each st around, sl st to first st. (36 sts)
Round 2: (C2) ch 3, sk first 2 sts, *FPtr in next 2 sts, FPtr in the 2 skipped sts, sk next 2 sts; repeat * to around, sl st to first FPtr (36 FPtr)
Round 3: ch 3, sk first 4 sts, FPtr in next 2 sts, *working behind the posts just made, FPtr in the last 2 skipped sts, sk 2 sts, FPtr in next 2 sts; repeat * to around, sl st to FPtr (36 FPtr)
Round 4: ch 1, hdc in each st around, sl st to first st. (36 sts) Fasten off and weave the ends.
Can’t wait to see your finished projects. 🙂 Share your finished projects of this pattern.
Happy hooking with Crochet For You!!
All contents include photography and patterns are copyrighted Crochet For You by Erangi Udeshika.
Do not copy, edit, distribute or republish patterns and images in this blog in part or whole as your own. Please, share a direct link to the pattern with others and anywhere else. You are welcome to make and sell finished items using my patterns.