10 Free Winter Crochet Patterns for Babies.
As I promised you last time, here are 10 free Winter crochet patterns for babies. Keep your baby warm and cozy in this Winter with these crochet patterns.
Click on 10 free crochet patterns for Winter, if you missed the last link.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Crochet Baby Plaid Trapper Hat – Whistle and Ivy
- Short Hooded Cape with Fluffy Trim – Just Crochet
- Dancing Aspen Beanie – Cre8tion Crochet
- Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern – Rescued Paw Designs
- “Panda Bear Hug” Hooded Blanket – Make & Do Crew
- Baby Heart Mittens – One Dog Woof
- Fuzzy Booties – Crochet Zone
- Baby legwarmers – Danyel Pink Designs
- Crochet Baby Hooded Cowl – Whistle and Ivy
- Baby Sweater “Heartbeat” (unisex) – My Hobby Is Crochet
Butterfly Baby Poncho Crochet Pattern Set
Easy granny-square motifs form this precious set of hat, poncho (sized for 9–18 mos.) and matching 20″ x 27″ blanket. The butterflies are actually the center of the motif! Complete instructions for all items use baby yarn. Yarn sold below. Complete pattern uses 7 oz. Lt. Pink, 4 oz. Sweet Dreams Variegated, 2 oz. Baby Blue and 5 yds. brown (any type) to finish butterflies.