10 Free Crochet Patterns for Winter.
I know I was a bit late to post this link list. Because last December I was making link collections for Planned Pooling Crochet and Messy Bun Hats (click on the links and you can go to the posts if you miss them). I hope you enjoyed them, too.
I am planning to make winter free crochet pattern list, especially for babies in near future. So stay in touch with Crochet For You.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Updated: here are 10 free winter crochet patterns for babies.
click on the image.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
Please scroll down for pattern link list.
- Crochet Sweater Boots – Make & Do Crew
- Millbrook Chunky Mittens – One Dog Woof
- Cara Cowl – Rescued Paw Designs
- The Cascade Cardigan – All About Ami
- Joyful and Bright Winter Earwarmer – Oombawka Design Crochet
- Crochet Warm Embrace Poncho – Maz Kwok’s Designs
- Snowdrift Slouch Hat – Little Monkeys Crochet
- Winter Rays Scarf – Left in Knots
- Mod Heirloom Crochet Blanket – Mama In A Stitch
- Schrodinger’s Cat Hat – Charmed By Ewe
Imagine the leisurely feel of this generous and cozy topper on a winter’s day. Prepare yourself for tons of compliments on the style! Includes sizes S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL) Sample made using 5 (5, 6, 7, 8, 8) hanks of Berroco® Vintage® worsted-weight yarn and size H/8/5mm hook.