10 Free Crochet Patterns for the Fall Season!
Changing green leaves into shades of orange, yellow and red means the fall is just around the corner. So it’s time to change colors of our outfits and decorating your homes too. Get ready for the Fall season with these 10 free crochet patterns!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Pumpkin Spice Cowl – The Stitchin Mommy
- Fall Sparkles Shawl – Jessie At Home
- Crochet Turning Leaves tunic – Maz Kwok’s Designs
- Autumn Chill Scarf – Left in Knots
- Happy Autumn Leaves – Moogly
- Fallin’ Back Hat – Crochet N Crafts
- Harvest Placemat Set – Pattern Paradise
- The Coziest Fall Pumpkin Tweed Blanket – Rescued Paw Designs
- Fall Slouch Hat – Oombawka Design
- Crocheted Fall Wreath – Repeat Crafter Me
ANNIE’S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Simple & Easy Readers Wrap – $6.99
This wrap is not only pretty but quick and easy to stitch. It is made using 4 skeins of James C. Brett Marble DK-weight yarn. Size: upper edge: approx. 50″; lower edge: approx. 90″; length at the widest: 19″.