10 Free Crochet Newborn Baby Hat Patterns.
It’s time again for a new roundup. Crochet newborn baby hats are one of my favorites. I love these various types of hat patterns for newborn babies. Enjoy!
Disclosure This blog contains affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Sweet Like Candy Bonnet – Charmed By Ewe
- Crochet Acorn Baby Hat – Lakeview Cottage Kids
- Lacy Stitch Baby Hat – Lacy Crochet
- Lattice Preemie Hat – Julee Reeves
- Simply Pink Newborn Hat – Oombawka Design Crochet
- Zane’s Beanie a Crochet – Cre8tion Crochet
- Super Simple Newborn Beanie – Little Monkey’s Crochet
- Crochet Baby Turban Pattern & Tutorial – Mama Makes Stuff
- Crochet Newborn Knot Hat – Repeat Crafter Me
- Newborn Baby Helmet – Just Crochet
Crochet in a Day for Baby eBook
from: Leisure Arts, Inc.
Crochet in a Day for Baby is a treasury of quick and easy designs that the average crocheter can complete in 2 to 12 hours. These 20 eye-catching modern designs by Candi Jensen are perfect when you need to finish items fast (for upcoming baby showers and gift-giving, or just because your free time is limited). Some projects are presented as basic patterns with ‘upgrades’ to enhance the design with embellishments, colorwork, or other treatments when time permits. Designs include sweaters, blankets, caps, toys, totes, hanger covers, pacifier fobs, bath mitts, booties, and more. Have fun with the projects and make them your own, because every baby is special and deserving of gifts made with love.