10 Free Crochet Patterns using Picot Stitch.
These little pointers are siple and great for edging.
Do you know how to crochet picot stitch?. ch 3, insert hook back into the center of the previous st we crocheted or first ch of 3 chains and crochet slst. You can watch and learn from this great video from Moogly.
Check out this online class Fantastic Finishes: Edgings & Borders from Craftsy and learn more Edging and borders patterns.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Back to the link list. 🙂 Hope you enjoy this link list as well as previous. See you next time with another 10 free patterns.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Jeweled Lattice Afghan – The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Pretty Picot Snowflake – Petals to Picots
- Miniature Picot Lace Doily – Crochet Memories
- Picot Shell Stitch Scarf – Meladoras Creations
- Picot Friendly Cowl – Crochet “N” Crafts
- Picot Baby Leg Warmers – Crochet “N” Crafts
- Picot Face Scrubbie – Cream Of The Crop Crochet
- Free Snowflake Tea light Cozy – The Hooked Haberdasher
- Peekaboo Picot Flip Flops – Cre8tion Crochet
- Heart Coin Purse – Crochet Treasures
Holiday Picots Wreath Crochet ePattern
from: Leisure Arts, Inc.