10 Free Crochet Patterns and Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day.
I gave my latest crochet project and the free pattern Crochet 3D Flower Bouquet to my mom as a gift. At that point, I thought to make a link list for mother’s day. As this is the last link list before the week of Mother’s day, I put together these 10 free crochet patterns for this week’s link list. And they are all perfect for Mother’s day gifts.
Of course, you will love to check out this 10 free crochet pattern link list for more inspirations and lovely patterns, especially for Mommy and Daughter.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Please scroll down to see 10 free crochet pattern links.
10 Free Crochet Patterns and Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
She will be happy and very pleased to have some homemade gift from her precious daughter that made her with love. These free crochet patterns I selected from my crochet blogger friends with the photo permission. Hope you and your mother will love these patterns. Maybe I’ll make one of these patterns for my mom in the next week. 🙂
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Bouquet of Roses Flowers – Naztazia
- Sizzle Coin Purse – KT and Squid
- Crochet Candy Ripple Tee – Maz Kwok’s Designs
- Fine Madeline Crochet Tunic – Kristin Omdahl
- Simply Lace Scarf – Kirsten Holloway Designs
- Nubby Scrubbies – The Stitchin Mommy
- Vintage Sun Hat – The Lavender Chair
- Essential Project Tote Bag – Snappy Tots
- Amazing Grace Summer Shawl – Beatrice Ryan Designs
- Summer Slippers with Flip Flop Soles – Make & Do Crew
Draping lace bordered with airy rib detail creates your new go-to cardigan. Using 2 easy stitch patterns, you will be wearing this loose-fitting cardi in no time! Design is made using 8 (9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15) hanks of Plymouth Yarn Cleo, a #3 light-weight yarn and a size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge. Instructions are written for size: S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL). Purchase of this pattern includes a special bonus video that shows you parts of the pattern you might need a little extra help with! You can watch the video by accessing your bookshelf.