Crochet Snowy Bobble Drops Ear warmer Pattern by Crochet For You
Crochet ear warmers are super fast and easy to crochet. And great for holiday season to make for your family, friends and sell in the store.
This ear warmer uses the same stitch pattern on Bobble Drops Beanie but in 2 colors. I love this texture and made a wide ear warmer with ribbed edging.
Disclosure This post contains affiliate links.
I designed this ear warmer pattern as a part of Holiday Stashdown Crochet Along hosted by Underground Crafter. This is the 7th pattern, including 21 free crochet patterns for winter holiday gifts and decorations from your favorite designers. If you’re just hearing about the CAL, you can get all the details here.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished size: Teen/Adult (can be adjusted to any size)
- Circumference = 20″ – 21″ height = 5″
Materials: 4-Medium / Worsted / 100% Acrylic / 100 yards from each
- (I used)
- Red Heart Super Saver – Dusty Gray (Amazon affiliate)
- Red Heart Super Saver – Aren (Amazon affiliate)
- US I-9 / 5.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends
This is the 7th pattern of the Holiday Stashdown Crochet Along hosted by Underground Crafter! I’m so happy to be a teaming up again this year
Gauge: 12 sc x 15 rows = 4″ with US I-9 / 5.5mm crochet hook
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- dc = double crochet
- BL = back loop
- st(s) = stitch(s)
- *to = repeat * to the instructions.
- beg = beginning
- RS = Right Side
- Special stitches:
- fpbobble = yarn over, insert the hook from front to back to front again around the post of next st, yarn over, pull back loop through the st, [yarn over, insert the hook from front to back to front again around the post of the same st, yarn over, pull back loop through the st] 2 times, yarn over, pull back through 6 loops on the hook, yarn over, pull back through 2 loops on the hook.
Watch the video tutorial for the stitch pattern.
Click here for the left-handed tutorial
- This ear warmer can be adjusted to any size.
- Crochet multiple of 6 rows for the band part to get your desired circumference.
- beg ch does not count as an st.
Crochet Snowy Bobble Drops Ear warmer Pattern
With Dusty Gray, Leaving 6” long tail of the yarn,
crochet ch 7
Row 1: sc in 2nd ch from the hook, sc in each st across, turn. (6 sts)
Row 2: ch 1, sc in first st, sc in BL of each of next 4 sts, sc in last st, turn. (6 sts)
Row 3 to 66: repeat row 2.
Insert the yarn tail through the tapestry needle, place two short sides together and sew with the tapestry needle.
(Work in the long side of the band)
Round 1: with Dusty Gray, ch 1, sc in first st and each st around, sl st to the first st. (66 sts)
Round 2: ch 2, dc in first st and each st around, sl st to the first st. (66 sts)
Round 3: with Aren, ch 1, sc in first st and each of next 4 st, *fpbobble in next st, sc in each of next 5 st; repeat * to around, sl st to the first st. (55 sc/11 fpbobble)
Round 4: with Dusty Gray, ch 2, dc in first st and each st around, sl st to the first st. (66 sts)
Round 5: with Aren, ch 1, sc in first st and next st, *fpbobble in next st, sc in each of next 5 st; repeat *to around until last 3 sts remain, sc in each of next 3 st, sl st to the first st. (55 sc/11 fpbobble)
Round 6: repeat round 2 with Dusty Gray.
Round 7: repeat round 3 with Aren.
Round 8: with Dusty Gray, ch 2, hdc in first st and each st around, sl st to the first st. (66 sts)
Hope to see you soon with a new FREE pattern
Until then, Happy Crocheting!!
Share your finished projects of this pattern on Crochet For You FB page.
Happy hooking with Crochet For You!!
Let’s connect and share
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
All contents include photography and patterns are copyrighted Crochet For You by Erangi Udeshika.
Do not copy, edit, distribute or republish patterns and images in this blog in part or whole as your own. Please, share a direct link to the pattern with others and anywhere else. You are welcome to make and sell finished items using my patterns.