Crochet Flower and Butterfly Patterns – 10 free crochet pattern link list.
Here is the link list 136 for beautiful crochet flower and butterfly patterns great for embellishment, appliques, decor and more.
Check out my flower applique pattern series for more flower patterns
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
Scroll down and click on the name of the website/blog to go the pattern.
See more 10 free crochet pattern link lists here
- Cherry Blossom Flower – Make & Do Crew
- Crochet Black Eyed Susan Flower – Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Pansy Crochet Flower – Little Monkeys Crochet
- Sweet Simple Butterfly – Naztazia
- Crochet Butterfly – Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Butterfly Amigurumi – Spin A Yarn Crochet
- Daisy Crochet Flower – Daisy Cottage Designs
- Crochet Gerbera Daisies – Whistle & Ivy
- Butterfly Applique in 2 sizes – A Crocheted Simplicity
- Dame’s Rocket Flower – Damask Violet – Oombawka Design Crochet
Add the perfect finishing touch to your projects with these stunning crochet flowers. Whether for adults or children, these beautiful blooms will bring color and interest to gifts for family and friends. Watch over the shoulder of our expert and you’ll be amazed at what you can create using only basic crochet stitches. Join expert crochet instructor Kristi Simpson as she demonstrates step-by-step how to create a beautiful collection of crocheted flowers. Start your crochet garden with all of the tricks and tips included in this class! In this class you’ll learn how to:; Create 10 beautiful flowers including:; Ranunculus; Peony; Poppy; Daisy; Dahlia; Rose; Columbine; Impatiens; Camellia; Hydrangea; Crochet the perfect leaf in 3 sizes.; Work in the back loops to create raised textural stitches. Class includes complete instructions to make five exclusive projects: Leafy Vine Scarf With Camellia, Crochet Case With Ranunculus, Fashion Bag With Dahlia, Shady Sun Hat With Columbine and Trendy Fingerless Mitts With Impatiens.