Over the last couple of months, the craze about planned color pooling has seen everywhere on social media. Since it is the latest trend in crochet, everyone starts to try it.
Planned pooling is something like a challenge for crocheters to succeed. And it is like a great adventure, too.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Here is a link list of helpful resources (video/written) about planned pooling crochet.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
I will update this link list in the future with new resources about planned pooling crochet.
If you have seen great tutorials for planned pooling crochet, please leave a comment below. I will add them to this link list. 🙂
- A Quick Guide to Color Pooling – Red Heart
- Planned Color Pooling – Make It Crochet
- Planned Pooling with Crochet Made Easy – 4 Simple Steps – Glamour-4-You
- Planned Pooling with Variegated Yarn + Tutorial – The Crochet Crowd
- 10 Secrets to Perfect Planned Pooling Crochet (video tutorial)- Marly Bird
- Planned Pooling Crochet Finishing Unused Foundation Chain (video tutorial) – Marly Bird
More helpful tutorial with Planned Pooling Crochet Free Patterns.
- Crochet Planned Color Pooling Scarf – Repeat Crafter Me
- Crochet Planned Pooling Super Scarf and Afghan Blanket – Naztazia
- Color Pooling While Working in the Round – ELK Studio
- Planned Color Pooling Crochet Argyle Super Scarf – The Purple Poncho
- Pooling Party Slouch Hat (Free Crochet & Knit Tutorial) – Melody’s Makings
- Planned Color Pooling with Long Color Changing Variegated Yarn + Ribbed Scarf/Cowl Pattern – My Hobby Is Crochet
- Crochet Planned Pooling Pouch – Repeat Crafter Me
- How to Crochet Planned Color Pooling Scarf with Color Waves (video tutorial) by Sewrella – (video tutorial) Lion Brand
- Planned Pooling Argyle Poncho pattern on Red Heart and the video tutorial How To Crochet Planned Pooling Argyle Poncho by Marly Bird
- Planned Pooling Argyle Cowl – Red Heart
- Planned Pooling Argyle Table Runner – Red Heart