Crochet Crystal Drops Boot Cuffs Free Pattern by Crochet For You.
Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed Crystal Drops Beanie I made. 🙂 Here is matching pair of boot cuff for the Crystal Drops Beanie! I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn – Real Teal and Aren.
Disclosure This blog contains affiliate links.
Don’t forget to add this pattern to Ravelry queue
Crochet Crystal Drops Beanie
Click on the photo below to go to the pattern post.
Skill level Intermediate
Finished size = small (but this pattern can be adjusted to any size)
- Height 5″ and 11” around the cuff.
Materials (I used)
- (C1) Red Heart Super Saver Economy Yarn, Real Teal (Approx: 40 yards for one boot cuffs).
- (C2) Red Heart Super Saver Economy Yarn, Aran (Approx: 18 yards for one boot cuffs). Total 120 yards.
- 5.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Gauge 13 hdc x 8 rows = 4″ with 5.5mm crochet hook
Abbreviations/ special stitches
- ch = chain
- sc = single stitch
- hdc = half double crochet
- dc = double crochet
- fpdc = front post double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- sk = skip
- beg = beginning
- *to = repeat * to the instructions.
- beg-fpdc2tog = Yarn over, insert hook from front to back and to front around the post of first fpdc, yo, pull up a loop, yo and pull back through 2 loops, yo, insert hook from front to back and to front around the post of the next fpdc, yo and pull up a loop, yo and pull back through 2 loops, yo and pull through all loops.
- fpdc2tog = [Yarn over, insert hook from front to back and to front around the post of the next fpdc, yo, pull up a loop, yo and pull back through 2 loops] 2 times, yo and pull through all loops.
- This boot cuffs can be adjusted to any size.
- There are 2 parts in the pattern.
- Crochet multiple of 3 rows for the part 1 to get your desire Circumference.
- Part 1: work in rows and join 2 short sides together to make a cuff.
- Part 2: work in the long side of the cuff for the top part.
- beg ch does not count as st.
Crystal Drops Boot Cuffs Pattern
Part 1 (Get your desired circumference by crocheting multiple of 3 rows for the cuff)
Row 1: (C1) ch 11, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in each st across, turn. (10 sc sts)
Row 2 to 42: working in BLO, ch 1, sc in each st across, turn. (10 sc sts)
Joining: fold the piece in half and work through loops of both short sides. crochet sl st across. This is the right side of the boot cuff. Do not cut the yarn and start to work in long side of the boot cuff.
Part 2 (Work in long side of the boot cuff for the top part)
Round 1: (C1) ch 1, sc in each st around, sl st to first st. (42 sts)
Round 2: ch 1, hdc in same st and each of next st around, sl st to first st. (42 sts)
Round 3: (C2) ch 2, (fpdc, ch 1, fpdc) in same st, *sk 2 sts, (fpdc, ch 1, fpdc) in next st; repeat * to around, sl st to first fpdc. (14 (fpdc, ch 1, fpdc))
Round 4: ch 2, beg-fpdc2tog (see special stitch), *ch 2, fpdc2tog (see special stitch); repeat * to around, sl st to first fpdc2tog. (14 fpdc2tog)
Round 5: (C1) ch 2, hdc in the same fpdc2tog, *2 hdc in ch-sp, hdc in next fpdc2tog; repeat *to around, sl st to first hdc. (42 sts)
Round 6: (C2) ch 1, sc in same st, sc in each st around, sl st to first sc. (42 sts)
Can’t wait to see your finished projects! 🙂 Share your finished projects of this pattern.
Happy hooking with Crochet For You!!
All contents include photography and patterns are copyrighted Crochet For You by Erangi Udeshika.
Do not copy, edit, distribute or republish patterns and images in this blog in part or whole as your own. Please, share a direct link to the pattern with others and anywhere else. You are welcome to make and sell finished items using my patterns.