10 Free Crochet Pattern Sets for Babies.
Looking for crochet set for babies? These pretty little sets are perfect for baby shower gift, upcoming festive season to give as a gift and of course for your precious little ones, too. 🙂
These sets have 2 or 3 items you can crochet as a set. It means you don’t need to waste your time to mix and match by searching more patterns.
And please remember that if there isn’t the whole pattern set in one post in below links’, you can find a link to each pattern in that post.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Crochet Baby Hat and Diaper Cover – Cute Fox – Croby Pattern
- Cuddle Pouch and Hat – Just Crochet
- Free Crochet Bunny Hat Pattern – Make and Do Crew
- Fiona’s Baby Blanket, Booties and Bonnet – Oombawka Design Crochet
- Eloise Bonnet and Sweater – Moogly
- Winnie The Pooh Inspired Hat & Diaper Cover – Hopeful Honey
- Crochet Bunny Baby Hat and Toy – Maz Kwok’s Designs
- Crochet Minnie Mouse Tutu and Hat – Repeat Crafter Me
- Blooming Berry Baby Set – My Hobby Is Crochet
- Mini Granny Blanket & Hat Pattern – The Purple Poncho
Baby girls have all the luck when it comes to dressing up in cute fashions. All 3 pieces coordinate with each other for a sweet, princess look. Basic crochet stitches are combined with a feminine design to give the bonnet and shorts a lacy appearance and the dress a full ruffle effect. Adjusting the hook size allows you to make the outfit for sizes 0–6 or 6–12 months. This set uses a sport weight yarn to keep it lightweight and comfortable on your little girl.