Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Granny Square in Solid Color – Free Pattern by Crochet For You
Hello my crochet lover friends! Today I’m so excited to share solid color version of Bobble Drops Flower Granny Square pattern. As you know I have shared 2-color version earlier. You can found the two contrasting color pattern of Bobble Drops Granny Square here.
There are few difference between solid and 2 color version. You no need to color change and crochet front post bobble stitch one row below. That’s means this solid bobble drops granny square is very easy than 2 contrasting color version and fast to crochet.
See the grannies and hexies I made using bobble drops stitches. Click on the below links
- Crochet bobble drops granny square with 2 contrasting color
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon (solid and 2 contrasting color in one post
Disclosure This blog contain affiliate links.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished sizes: 4″ x 4″ with sc around
- 4-Medium / Worsted yarn. (I used Ice Yarn Lorena Worsted – Cafe Latte)
- H-8 / 5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Abbreviations / special stitches
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- sc = single crochet
- dc = double crochet
- st = stitch
- ch-sp = chain- (number of chains) space
- beg = beginning
- *to ; = repeat * to the instructions.
Gauge: Gauge is not very important for this pattern.
- fpbobble = yarn over, insert the hook from front to back to front again around the post of next st, yarn over, pull back loop through the st, [yarn over, insert the hook from front to back to front again around the post of the same st, yarn over, pull back loop through the st] 2 times, yarn over, pull back through 6 loops on the hook, yarn over, pull back through 2 loops on the hook.
Watch the video tutorial for the stitch pattern.
Click here for the left-handed tutorial
Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Granny Square in Solid Color
With (C1) make a magic ring.
Round 1: ch 1 (in this round beg ch does not count as st) 12 dc into the ring, sl st to the first st. (12 dc)
Round 2: ch 1 (in this round beg ch does not count as st), fpbobble in first st, [3 dc in next st, fpbobble in next st, ch 3, fpbobble in next st] 3 times, 3 dc in next st, fpbobble in next st, ch 3, sl st to the first. (8 fpbobbles/12 dc)
Round 3: ch 3 (in this round ch 3 count as a dc), dc in next st, fpbobble in next st, dc in each of next 2 st, *(2 dc, ch 3, 2 dc) in ch-3 sp, dc in each of next 2 st, fpbobble in next st, dc in each of next 2 st; repeat * to around, after crocheting last dc, sl st to the beg ch 3 top. (4 fpbobbles/32 dc)
Round 4: ch 1 (does not count as st) sc in first st and each of next 6 st, *3 sc in ch-sp, sc in each of next 9 st; repeat * to around, after crocheting last sc, sl st to the first st. (44 dc)
Hope to see you soon with a new FREE pattern
Until then, Happy Crocheting!!
Share your finished projects of this pattern on Crochet For You FB page.
Happy hooking with Crochet For You!!
Let’s connect and share
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
All contents include photography and patterns are copyrighted Crochet For You by Erangi Udeshika.
Do not copy, edit, distribute or republish patterns and images in this blog in part or whole as your own. Please, share a direct link to the pattern with others and anywhere else. You are welcome to make and sell finished items using my patterns.