Christmas Ornament Mini CAL
Hi everyone, I’m back with another Christmas Ornament Mini CAL for 2018.
Last year if you remember we were all got together to make 6 Christmas ornaments. It was really fun and we had a great time.
Honestly, I wish I could make more than 6 ornaments but there was not enough time at that moment. I was so busy with some other crochet projects. So this year, I decided to do another mini CAL and add more patterns to this ornament collection.
Haven’t you joined last year Christmas Ornament Mini CAL?
If you missed last year Christmas Ornaments, I have listed and linked below each pattern. You can grab all these patterns. They are always free on the blog and you can start at any time. 😊
- Week 1: Crochet Christmas Baubles
- Week 2: Crochet Christmas Bells
- Week 3: Crochet Christmas Tree
- Week 4: Crochet Christmas Stars
- Week 5: Crochet Santa
- Week 6: Crochet Rudolf the Reindeer
Back to this year Christmas Mini CAL
- This Christmas Mini CAL will start next Thursday (15 of November) and going to live for 6 weeks every Thursday.
- Each week I will share one pattern with lots of photos.
All the patterns are amigurumi type but easy to make. If you have not done this before do not afraid. Just try it.
- Sport / DK weight yarns. Many patterns come with Christmas related colors like (red, green, brown and white)
- G-6, 4mm crochet hook (be sure to select the hook to go with your yarns. I’m using sport weight yarn and G-6, 4mm crochet hook)
- Fiber fills
- Tapestry needle, scissors, stitch markers.
More about the CAL
- All the patterns are amigurumi type but easy to make.
- Each pattern requires less than 50 yards.
- Gauge is not very important for this CAL
- All the patterns working with sport weight yarns.
- I’m going to do simple embroidery on crochet for some ornaments. If you are not familiar with embroidery on crochet, these links will help you >> Embroidery on crochet from Reve Dreams / 7 Decorative Stitches to Spruce Up Crochet Projects from Craftsy
How to join?
- I warmly invite you to come and see every Thursday for free Christmas Ornament Patterns on the blog.
- Also, you can join Crochet For You Email List to get new updates on the blog. (Click here)
- And don’t forget to LIKE our Crochet For You Fb page. (Click here)
- I warmly invite you to share your WIP’s and finished projects on Fb page or anywhere else with#XmasOrnamentMiniCAL, #crochetforyoublog
- Be sure to tag me when you post your finished project on Instagram @erangi.crochetforyou. Use the hashtag #XmasOrnamentMiniCAL , #crochetforyoublog
I hope you will participate and enjoy the CAL … See you next week with the 1st pattern. 🙂
- Week 1: November 15 – Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Week 2: November 22 – Crochet Mittens Christmas Ornament
- Week 3: November 29 – Crochet Gingerbread Girl Christmas Ornament
- Week 4: December 06 – Crochet Angel Christmas Ornament
- Week 5: December 13 – Crochet Stocking Christmas Ornament
- Week 6: December 20 – Crochet Elf Christmas Ornament