Crochet Boho Style Earrings Pattern by Crochet For You
Hello my friends welcome to my blog, Today I have a quick and beginner friendly crochet pattern. This is something I really want to try. Imagine how it feels if you can make your own earrings with some small amount of scrap cotton yarns.
Disclosure This blog contain affiliate links.
This pair of earrings can be made in 45 minutes and use only single crochet stitches for a whole pattern. These earrings have square shape, finally you need to add fringe to the crocheted piece. It’s easier than you think.
Skill Level Easy
- Drops Paris UNI COLOR (Amazon links) White (No 16) (Approx 5 yards) and Blush (No 20). (Approx 5 yards)
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- Fish earring hooks (Amazon affiliate)
- jewelry pliers
Gauge: Gauge is not very important for this pattern.
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- sc = single crochet
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc = double crochet
- st(s) = stitch(s)
- beg = beginning
- *to ; = repeat * to the instructions.
Notes: beginner ch does not count as st.
Crochet Boho Style Earrings Pattern
With white yarn, make a magic ring
Round 1: ch 1, 8 sc into the ring, sl st to the first st. (8 sc)
Round 2: ch 1, 3 sc in first st, *sc in next st, 3 sc in next st; repeat * to around, sl st to the first st. (16 sc)
Round 3: ch 1, sc in first st, 3 sc in next st, sc in each of next 3 st, *3 sc in next st, sc in each of next 3 st; repeat * to around, sl st to the first st. (24 sc) Fasten off and weave the ends.
- With pink color yarns, cut the yarn about 6″ length and fold in half (image 1).
- Using your crochet hook, pull the yarn through the middle st of 3 sc at the any corner of the crocheted square (image 2 & 3).
- And pull the yarn tail 2 ends through the loop and tighten to make a fringe (image 4)
- Attach 2 fringe into the same st. (the middle st of 3 sc), (image 4)
- Attach 2 fringes in each side (image 6). (totally you will have 6 fringes in 5 stitches)
Split the yarn into individual strands using small tooth comb and trim the shape as shown below. You can use fabric stiffener to harden squares. Attach the earring hooks (jumping ring to to the top st in the middle of 3 st) using jewelry pliers
Hope to see you soon with a new FREE pattern
Until then, Happy Crocheting!!
Share your finished projects of this pattern on Crochet For You FB page.
Happy hooking with Crochet For You!!
Let’s connect and share
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
All contents include photography and patterns are copyrighted Crochet For You by Erangi Udeshika.
Do not copy, edit, distribute or republish patterns and images in this blog in part or whole as your own. Please, share a direct link to the pattern with others and anywhere else. You are welcome to make and sell finished items using my patterns.