Yesterday I looked back at free crochet patterns page on Crochet For You. I realized I have shared 21 free patterns and my first CAL for Spring and Summer Shawl with you in 2015. WOW… I can’t believe it.
So I made this roundup with all free crochet patterns I published on Crochet For You in this year 2015.
My biggest achievement for 2015 is I started my second blog, where you are now.
Thanks to all my lovely crochet lover friends I had a great 2015 and I’m looking forward to seeing you in the next year 2016 with new patterns.
I have listed what patterns I will design for next year and I have already started a few of them. I hope to do a CAL as well. More info in the future! Right. 🙂
- Elevated Honeycomb Crochet (“EHC” Cowl)
- Crochet Shell N Chains Scarf
- Golden Trumpet Vine Flower
- Houndstooth Mini Stocking
- Crochet Hearts Collar and Edging Pattern
- Crochet Toddler Size Girl Dress
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- Crochet Shell N chains Fingerless Gloves
- Crochet Spiderweb Coasters
- Elevated Honeycomb Crochet (“EHC” Slouch Hat)
- Basic hdc Beanie Pattern With 3rd Loop Striped Edge
- Crystal Love Mini Doily
- Crochet Zipper Tag
- Fall-In Love (Infinity) Scarf
- Mama’s Sweetheart! Toddler Dress/Tunic
- Sunrise Summer Top
- Crochet ZigZag Popcorn Weave Hat with Rolled Brim
- Corn Applique
- Crochet Snowflake
- Scottie Plaid Dishcloth
- Vesak Lantern Applique
What is your favorite pattern in 2015?
What patterns do you want to see on Crochet For You in the future?
Please Comment below. I really like to hear your thoughts. See you in the next year.
…Happy 2016 …