10 Free Crochet Patterns for Tidy Up Your Home and Stay Organized.
Well, after a long and long busy holiday season. Now you need a good organization before it gets worse. If you are looking for a way to keep your home organized you might be interested in visiting https://www.bissell.com/blog/how-to-use-a-home-management-binder-to-keep-your-house-in-order.
These free crochet patterns will help to keep the home organized and clean.
Check out these 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for more storing solutions!
Want more cleaning stuff to crochet? click on 10 free crochet dishcloths and washcloths
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Quick and Thick Duster Cover – Left in Knots
- Crochet Grocery Bag Holder – Oombawka Design Crochet
- Crochet Basket Pattern – Make & Do Crew
- Forget-Me-Not Pouch – Pattern Paradise
- Stash it! – Moogly
- Bottle Scrubber – Snappy Tots
- Color Block Crochet Basket – Persia Lou
- Crochet Desk Mat – Sewrella
- Bloom Bathroom Organizer – LillaBjörn’s Crochet Word
- Chevron Kitchen Towel – Crochet Dreamz
Clutter Keepers Crochet Pattern
Stay organized with 3 crocheted baskets! All are made using a worsted-weight #4 cotton yarn holding 3 strands together. Size: #1—4″W X 4″L X 4 1/2″H; #2—6″W x 6″L x 6″H; #3—9″W x 12″L x 3″H.