10 Free Crochet Patterns using Star Stitch.
This week’s link list is all about beautiful crochet star stitch pattern. Crochet star stitch is also known as marguerite stitch or daisy stitch. And it has a beautiful textured look can be used for any crochet project. I found helpful tutorials for crochet star stitch on Pattern Paradise and video tutorial on Moogly. I really love to try this stitch pattern for my own designs in the future! Disclosure: This post contains
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate link.
Here are the link to the free crochet link lists for other specific stitch patterns I posted in the past.
- Pineapple stitch
- Crocodile stitch
- Crochet Chevron patterns
- Shell stitch patterns
- Puff stitch
- Basketweave stitch
- Bobble and Popcorn Stitches
- Crochet cables
- Traditional crochet granny square
These 10 free patterns have made using crochet star stitch. If you have not learned this crochet star stitch pattern yet, you should try it and see the result. 🙂
All images are used with the permission of the Designers for this link list.
- Starry Night Scarf – Oombawka Design Crochet
- Crochet Star Stitch Dishcloth Pattern – Midwestern Moms
- Star Stitch Earwarmer – Pattern Paradise
- Easy Newborn Crochet Cardigan – LisaAuch
- Newborn Galaxy Beanie – My Hobby Is Crochet
- Crochet Star Stitch Pumpkin Coffee Cozy – The Stitchin Mommy
- Star Stitch Diaper Cover – AG Handmades
- Star Stitch Infinity Scarf – Hopeful Honey
- Crochet Fish Bath Mitt – My Hobby Is Crochet
- Little Star Baby Bonnet – LisaAuch
Star Stitch Crochet Cowl
Star Stitch Crochet Cowl – $4.99
This stylish long cowl is made using Crystal Palace Yarns Mochi Plus worsted-weight yarn and can be wrapped around the neck twice. Model uses 3 balls of Tapestry Rainbow color and uses a U.S. size M/N/13/9mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge. Piece is worked back and forth and sewed together. Size: 9″W x 49 1/2″ in circumference.